ch-scene - Re: Stuff to do...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Rawls <jcmidrange AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to do...
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

>DKT/MC5 reunites the 3 surviving members of the Motor
>Maybe _____ will tell
>me how it was.

I did not go to this show (I saw the Nein, Figga
4, and Data Hata that night who were all great). I
know one huge MC 5 fan who went and didn't really like
it, especially the parts where Evan Dando sang. The
main complaint was the drumming was a bit slow (I did
see Van Halen last week and the drumming and
everything else was awesome!). Someone I know in one
of the opening bands loved it (but getting paid to be
there and paying $18 to be there can alter your
opinion). I also heard the turn out for the MC5
wasn't so hot either.

Anyone know why the Kiss Army cancelled on Friday
night? Along with leaving the Cradle an empty Friday
night it greatly altered my choice of attire for the
evening.

Rawls