ch-scene - THE NEIN / FIGGA 4 / JO SCUDDA / DATA HATA / SAT / KINGS

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: casey AT catscradle.com (casey burns)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: THE NEIN / FIGGA 4 / JO SCUDDA / DATA HATA / SAT / KINGS
  • Date: 16 Jun 2004 11:43:03 -0700

this Saturday, June 19, at Kings:
The Nein
Figga 4
Jo Scudda
Data Hata

This show was designed for diversity, like the bumper stickers say.  Figga 4
(figga4.com) is a local hip hop group with 4 MC's....Ultramagnetic
MC-style..
  It's good stuff.  Jo Scudda is another MC and a  Justus League affiliate;
his producers are Khrysis and 9th Wonder (producer of highly acclaimed
locals Little Brother).  Data Hata are two members of Cold Sides; one will
play beats/ambient "soundscapes" and shit on his computer while the other
skronks away with his saxamaphone.  Our hope is that everyone can check out
all the groups and celebrate the vast array of music represented in the
Triangle.

This will be our only local show of the summer.  We hope you can make it.
Newish 6-song eps will be available at the show.

East Coast tour July 21-Aug 1.
www.thenein.com