ch-scene - Re: "I can live with you in Another World,...but not this one"

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: desena AT bellsouth.net (Russ De Sena)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: "I can live with you in Another World,...but not this one"
  • Date: 7 Jun 2004 19:57:40 -0700

According to Richard Hell's site, looks like a suicide by heroin.
Bob's wife died earlier this year, he was depressed. EEEESH.
Does Legs have to update his damn book again? These freaking NY punks
with their drama. I think Hell will outlive them all. Funny, given
Bangs' accusations of Richard's supposed death trip. Like the SNL
routine with Belushi dancing on everyone else's graves. Except it'll
be Hell having a tap dance on Thunders, Bangs, various Ramones, etc.
"Who said it's good good good to be alive? It ain't no good it's a
perpetual jive!" I mean, that's kind of funny. "I was saying get me
out of here before I was even born," sure, a million laughs. Life IS
HELL. And HELL is LIFE. I sent an email to Richard, told him how sad
I was about this. I wonder if he'll reply.
news:<40C4E61E.4060102 AT nc.rr.com>...