ch-scene - Re: Cave schedule for June 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "5er (martin)" <mdhall005 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Cave schedule for June 2004
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

hi everyone,

I would like to heartily encourage anyone who is
interested to come out to the Cave tonight (June 7th)
for the Arcade Fire and Fan Modine.

Arcade Fire are the newest signees on Merge, and they
are traveling from Montreal. I've never seen them
live but i've heard tell of many splendid things.
They are skipping out on a gig opening for the
Unicorns to play this show for us.

the illustrious Fan Modine opens.

should be fun,

-5er

--- J Kidney <jodykidney AT hotmail.com> wrote:
> Here it is, kids- our latest calender. I've been
> having some
> difficulties updating the site but this info should
> be posted there
> soon. Until then, here goes...
>
> We've got an awesome schedule lined up for June-
> come on down, drink
> some beers, and RAWK OUT with your friends at The
> Cave!
>
> -Jody Kidney, WebMistress-
>
> http://www.caverntavern.com
>

> Tues. 6/1 Early Gary Mitchell, Late Songwriters
> Open-mic w/ John
> Saylor.
> Wed. 6/2 Early Shape Shifters, Late Jim Smith's Tall
> Buildings.
> Thurs. 6/3 Early Flat Stanley, Late Tampa Blue & The
> “B”
> Team.
> Fri. 6/4 Early Stephanies Id, Late Sideshow Freaks
> w/ Jackie O.
> Pillbox.
> Sat. 6/5 Early Mr. Billy, Late Abe Reid & The Spike
> Drivers.
> Sun. 6/6 Early Alysson Light, Late Feeding The Fire.
>
> Mon. 6/7 Early (8p,) Delta S., Late Arcade Fire w/
> Fan Modine
> Tues. 6/8 Early Tom Roznowski, Late The Last Nerve
> w/ Blackstrap.
> Wed. 6/9 Early Brian Probus, Late Ohio Farmcats.
> Thurs. 6/10 Early Deacon Jones, Late Regina
> Hexaphone cd release.
> Fri. 6/11 Early Tim Krekel & Son, Late County Farm.
> (bluegrass)
> Sat. 6/12 Early Susan Kirk, Late Straight 8’s
> w/ Three Torches.
> Sun. 6/13 Brother Sean w/ Eric West
> Mon. 6/14 The Rules.
> Tues. 6/15 Early Literary Evening w/ Nancy Alex Day,
> Late No River
> City w/ Dave Olson.
> Wed. 6/16 Early Information, Late June Star w/ Mary
> Johnson.
> Thurs. 6/17 Early Joe Brzoska, Late John Saylor w/
> New Town Drunks.
> Fri. 6/18 Early Nikki Meets The Hibachi, Late
> Countdown Quartet.
> Sat. 6/19 Early Duke Street Dawgs, Late Imperial
> Pints.
> Sun. 6/20 Reconstruction
> Mon. 6/21 Mark Geary.
> Tues. 6/22 Early Comedy Open-mic w/ Evan Christie,
> Late Rose
> Polenzani.
> Wed. 6/23 Early Peter Waggoner, Late Luminescent
> Orchestrii.
> Thurs. 6/24 Early Matt Thackston, Late Third Mind.
> Fri. 6/25 Early Ann Humphreys & Greg Hawks, Late
> Mick Harrison w/
> Kenny Roby.
> Sat. 6/26 Early Comedy Night w/ Evan Christie, Late
> Cartridge Family.
> Sun. 6/27 Addy Junius
> Mon. 6/28 Carrboro Man Pile
> Tues. 6/29 Early Don DeLeaumont, Late TBA
> Wed. 6/30 Early Henry McIntosh, Late Dechen Hawk w/
> Friends Of Rachel.
> -- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
> alt.music.chapel-hill --

=====
"A boy wants a car from his dad.
Dad says, first you got to cut that hair.
Boys says, hey dad Jesus had long hair.
Dad says, That's right son, and Jesus walked everywhere."
- David Berman/The Silver Jews