ch-scene - mothlight at bickett gallery friday the 28th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: tonalcenter AT hotmail.com (n. whitley)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: mothlight at bickett gallery friday the 28th
  • Date: 25 May 2004 10:50:11 -0700

is that right, the 28th? i think so. anyway...

yes, i should have posted this earlier in case anyone who would have
cared to come to the show has already made conflicting plans, but alas

MOTHLIGHT - daniel and i will perform our first concert since our last
one at bickett; there will be drums, there will be guitar, there will
be keyboard, there will be very pretty singing. please come check us
out. also, mothlight will be acting as the backing band for my man
Max aka The Beatgeek in the debut of

"APPALINDIA" - a live interpretation of futurock records' forthcoming
electronic concept album/rock opera; there will be guitar, there will
be keyboard, there will be some very pretty singing, there will be
some MCing, there will be costumes, too, i believe.

hope to see you there, and god bless elvin jones' soul, may he R.I.P.

thanks
NW

  • mothlight at bickett gallery friday the 28th, n. whitley, 05/25/2004