ch-scene - Count Every Vote: Sign the Petition

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Christopher Rossi <rossi+dfa AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Count Every Vote: Sign the Petition
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:34:05 -0400

Dear Friend,

I just signed this petition to count every vote this November.

We must act now to ensure that our voting systems produce accurate and
verifiable results.

Some states are planning to use machines that will not allow voters to verify
their choices. This means that any flaws in the machine or software will
never be caught -- and no recount will be possible.

And the head of the largest e-voting machine company -- who is a major
contributor to George Bush and has promised to deliver Ohio to him -- asks
that we just trust him.

Please join me by signing this call for accountability:

http://petition.democracyforamerica.com/page/p/verify/3356

Thanks!

  • Count Every Vote: Sign the Petition, Christopher Rossi, 05/25/2004