ch-scene - Re: email to news

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady AT ibiblio.org
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: email to news
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 23:36:37 -0400

What address are you mailing from? Non-member submissions are moderated and I generally don't deal with moderation issues more than once or twice a day, because the thing fills with spam and it's a drag to wade through it, so I put it off. Which, yes, just makes it more of a drag, but that's the story of my life, I guess.

In any case, it appears that at least some of your posts are going through ;-)

Ross