ch-scene - Local 506 memberships

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Ron Thigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: amch <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Local 506 memberships
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:23:33 -0400

apologies if you've seen it already.

glenn is spreading the word about Local 506 memberships. two bucks now via paypal will address the NC requisite 3-day "cooling-off before you rock" period.

as this is a "text/plain" and not a "text/html" message you may have to do some cut and paste to reassemble those paypal links. or do it the other way using "Local506 AT earthlink.net" as the paypal email.

a schedule of events, and contact/booking information is included.

yip!

--rt