ch-scene - Fw: Independent film series "special event" at NCSU, Wed 5/5, 7pm

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "clamnebula" <SHELLclamnebula AT netscape.netSHELL>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Fw: Independent film series "special event" at NCSU, Wed 5/5, 7pm
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 00:08:42 -0400

This oughta be well worth seeing. Some weeks ago, my filmmaking group put on
screening of 'Armor of God' at the Green Bean coffee shop here in Greensboro,
with Scotty's 'Clang Quartet' playing afterwards, and it was a blast!
-Neb

P.S. for more info about Scotty Irving and Clang Quartet, go here
-http://www.silbermedia.com/clangquartet/ , and for more on 'Armor of God' go
here - http://www.brighteyepictures.com/productions.html