ch-scene - Re: mergefest pass

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Lumpy J. Onion" <lumpyjonion AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: mergefest pass
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:13:06 -0700 (PDT)

There are about 5 Mergefest passes left at
www.mergerecords.com right now - they will likely be
sold out by this afternoon. Schedule and ordering
information is here:
http://www.mergerecords.com/catalog.php?item_id=280&method=item

Another 100 4-day passes will be available at The
Cat's Cradle or local record stores sometime next
week. Keep checking the Merge web site for
information on that.

Tickets for individual nights will be available at the
cradle's web site.

Sorry for the late notice to AMCH - we didn't expect
to sell out of our allotted tickets in three days!

Thanks,
-Paul Cardillo
Merge Records