ch-scene - Bhangra + Desi Beats Party Tonight!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: DJ Marco <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • To: SolidSoundSystem <djmarco AT solidsoundsystem.com>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Bhangra + Desi Beats Party Tonight!
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 23:21:57 -0400

INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
Tuesday May 4, 2004
at The Library - 120 East Franklin St. - Chapel Hill, NC - USA
w/ DJ Mogambo + DJ Marco
spinning heavyhitting bhangra, electronic, hiphop and desi beats!!
I think admission might even be FREE, but don't quote me on that - call the
club to make sure. Either way, it'll be a great bonus party before our big
event at the end of the month (see below)!
http://www.libraryrocks.com/
http://www.kidag.com/

MASALA BEAT CLUB
Friday May 28, 2004
at Club 9 - Durham, NC - USA
w/ DJ Mogambo + DJ Marco
spinning bollywood, bhangra, and South Asian grooves!!
http://www.solidsoundsystem.com/

  • Bhangra + Desi Beats Party Tonight!, DJ Marco, 05/03/2004