ch-scene - Re: Stuff to Do, Week of May 1, 2004

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: audubonpark AT hotmail.com (D Nahm)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Stuff to Do, Week of May 1, 2004
  • Date: 3 May 2004 12:39:07 -0700

> Tuesday, May 4
> Sebadoh [http://www.sebadoh.com/], Cub Country
> [http://www.jadetree.com/bandpages/bio_cubcountry.html]
> Cat's Cradle, Carrboro

A third band, Second Story Man, is playing this show. They are on
tour with Sebadoh and are really, really good. If anyone is going,
you should try and get there on time to see them. There are four
people in the band and they all sing at the same time in fabulous
harmony. They are a super-pop band. I highly recommend.

The first time I ever came to Chapel Hill was October of 1994. Matt
and I came just to see Sebadoh with Wingtip Sloat and The Dog Faced
Hermans. It was awsome. I can't believe it has been ten years.

David