ch-scene - Blackstrap at joe and jo's, Friday April 30th

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: bendy <bendyatlostpladotnet AT example.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Blackstrap at joe and jo's, Friday April 30th
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:00:04 -0400

Blackstrap, the band the puts the Duh in Durham will be performing at Joe and Jo's tomorrow night, Friday, the last day of April.

http://blackstrap.org/flyers/jojoes_april30sm.jpg

If you come you'll hear the debut of our new cover version, which will be on our forthcoming EP. And you'll hear loud music of the sort that's ideal for interrogating prisoners of war.

Get into a pyramid, y'all

bendy

  • Blackstrap at joe and jo's, Friday April 30th, bendy, 04/29/2004