ch-scene - Re: Future of Music policy summit--Need a Ride?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <lists AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Future of Music policy summit--Need a Ride?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:12:42 -0400

Is anyone here planning on attending the Future of Music Policy summit in Washington this weekend?

I had plans to ride with a friend from Charlotte, but he's flying now so I wouldn't mind company for the drive.

I'm driving up Saturday afternoon leaving around 1pm and driving back Monday evening leaving 6-7pm. I'm in NW Raleigh, Glenwood by RDU.

Definitely attending the Pho dinner and then heading to drink with, urm, see International Orange afterwards.

Man, I can't believe I'm driving back to Washington the second week in a row... the March on the Mall was fucking awesome, though. An eye-opening, life-enhancing show of solidarity.

dB
dan AT bryk.com