ch-scene - Re: college of design fashion show

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: illustrated AT earthlink.net (hollin)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: college of design fashion show
  • Date: 27 Apr 2004 12:20:40 -0700

okay -

here is directions:

http://ncsudesign.org/content/index.cfm/fuseaction/page/filename/directions_1.html

yep - this is good old ncstate school of design.....
the show is crazy crazy fun.

there's also an afterparty at the fish market student gallery at the
corner of hargett and fayetteville st.

oh yeah - and the whole thing is free, even the beer!

hollin

news:<19360038.1083070626227.JavaMail.root AT wamui06.slb.atl.earthlink.net>...