ch-scene - Howling Dog Theory at de la luz this Saturday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Howling Dog Theory at de la luz this Saturday
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:37:56 +0000 (UTC)

Just a quick note to anounce that my acoustic duo, Howling Dog Theory,
will be perfoming at the de la luz Performance Space in Carrboro this
Saturday, May 1. Show time is 9pm and admission is $6. HDT features me
on guitar and lap steel and Bo Lankeau, a wonderful 12 string
fingerpicker. We'll be joined by guest Alan Davisson on tablas and
assorted percussion. For more information on the show and the band
please visit http://howlingdogtheory.com. You can hear a clip of HDT at
http://howlingdogtheory.com/mp3/HowlingDogclip.mp3.

Mike Babyak

  • Howling Dog Theory at de la luz this Saturday, naught, 04/27/2004