ch-scene - Re: I Tunes DRM Busted

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Doctor Oakroot" <doctor AT doctoroakroot.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: I Tunes DRM Busted
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 12:48:49 -0400 (EDT)

I wonder if Johansen could be held responsible for infringing the
copyright of every song on I-tunes. I hope so... I could use the $25K I
would get from a successful suit, lol.

Holden Richards wrote:
> Via Boing Boing
>
> Play iTunes tracks without restrictions under Windows
> Jon "DVD Jon" Johansen has released a new anti-DRM tool called DeDRMs,
> which enables unrestricted playback of iTunes Music Store tracks under
> Windows. Andrew is hosting a compiled binary and the source on the San
> Francisco State University server
>
> http://nanocrew.net/blog/apple/huntingplayfair.html

http://BluesWeed.com - your premier destination for free blues downloads.

  • I Tunes DRM Busted, Holden Richards, 04/26/2004
    • Re: I Tunes DRM Busted, Doctor Oakroot, 04/26/2004