ch-scene - It's lonely being solo...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ddeleaumont AT yahoo.com (Don de Leaumont)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: It's lonely being solo...
  • Date: 13 Apr 2004 13:51:31 -0700

I'm a chapel hill based singer/songwriter. My influences are The
Band, Wilco, Dylan, Kevn Kinney, Drivin N Cryin, Grateful Dead, just
to name a few.

I am looking for a MALE or FEMALE bassist and/or another guitarist to
just make fun music. I have lots of originals now but am VERY much
open to collaborating and making good, fun, NO EGO, music!

Sound like your game? I hope so. It's getting lonely doing the solo
thing... Let's have fun and see where we can go with it!

I have some MP3s on my site: www.donontheweb.com

E-mail me back at ddeleaumont AT yahoo.com

Peace,
Don