ch-scene - Rock Show at Ace's Basement Saturday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com (Monsonia)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rock Show at Ace's Basement Saturday!
  • Date: 12 Apr 2004 16:54:12 -0700

Monsonia (David Alston, Carter Browning, and Andy Willard) will be
playing this Saturday, April 17th at Ace's Basement in Greensboro.
We're happy to once again play with bands we like that include people
we like:

Mortar & Pestle (Greensboro rockers)
Choose Your Own Adventure (instrumental rock from Chapel Hill
Pushpull
Monsonia

We're opening the show and filming DVD footage with the Ace's
Promotions folks. We're not sure how many folks on this list are out
in Greensboro, but if you're looking for adventure and a big rock show
in a really interesting venue, come check it out.