ch-scene - Session Nine seek drummer & keys/synth

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: sessionnine AT msn.com (SessionNine)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Session Nine seek drummer & keys/synth
  • Date: 1 Apr 2004 10:04:27 -0800

Session Nine,the up and coming intense dark/melodic rock band from
Wilmington,NC,are seeking a drummer and keys/synth programmer to
complete our lineup.

You must be dependable,a team player with input,proficient,have own
gear,and able to focus on the artistry of making music,with success as
a goal.
We are not looking for a hired gun,or someone just interested in a
paycheck. You must be willing to pay your dues with us as a new
band,since as most musicians know,a new band takes time to develop a
following.
We want to go all the way in music,so you should as well.

Please,no people that just want to "jam" or see music as just a hobby.

We practice 2-3 times a week,and our bandroom is rent free.
Our sound is loosely described as a cross between Jane's Addiction and
The Cure,(or so people tell us,lol).

Our website has links to mp3's (plus bios,pics,and more) and we can
also send demos if needed.
Drop me a line for more info,or if interested in an audition.
Thanks for reading,and spread the word that we are looking if we are
not what you are into. We'd really appreciate it.
Cheers,
Stephanie
vocals/manager-Session Nine
sessionnine AT msn.com
http://www.session-nine.com

  • Session Nine seek drummer & keys/synth, SessionNine, 04/01/2004