ch-scene - Re: House for Rent in Durham's Watts/Hillandale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: nateokeefe AT hotmail.com (Nate O)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: House for Rent in Durham's Watts/Hillandale
  • Date: 19 Mar 2004 13:37:12 -0800

It is a really cool house. I've heard rumor that it was a functioning
grocery store up until 10 years ago or so. Somebody also mentioned
that some moonshining took place there as well, which I like to
believe is true whether or not it really is.

Nate

news:<662c578e.0403121243.122f3bd AT posting.google.com>...