ch-scene - Monsonia, Carlsonics at King's Tues 3/23

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com (Monsonia)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Monsonia, Carlsonics at King's Tues 3/23
  • Date: 14 Mar 2004 07:38:52 -0800

Monsonia (David Alston, Carter Browning, and Andy Willard- dark,
twisty, bassy rock) are playing Tuesday, March 23 at King's Barcade in
Raleigh.

We're playing with our friends The Carlsonics (high energy Rock- Arena
Rock Recording Company) and another great DC band, The Washington
Social Club (60's-early70's style Pop rock).

We know it's a Tuesday night, but this show is sure to be rockin' and
neither too late nor expensive. We hope you'll come and check it out!

Thanks!
Monsonia
contact AT monsonia.com

http://www.monsonia.com