ch-scene - Artscenter show this weekend

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: flyinrex AT juno.com (Flyinrex)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Artscenter show this weekend
  • Date: 26 Jan 2004 11:32:36 -0800

Hey there,
Jon Shain Trio is playing the Artscenter in Carrboro on Sat. Jan. 31
in a double-bill with Abe Reid and the Spikedrivers - part of the
great American Roots Series lineup that Tess over there has put
together. The Artscenter seems to have turned a new corner in their
music booking. I'll have my expanded Trio with me - FJ Ventre on
upright, John Currie on dobro, and Bill Newton on harmonicas. Should
be a real fun night of music.

And if you are in the Charlotte area and would like to come see us
for free, FJ and I will be at Rodi in Gastonia the night before, Fri.
Jan. 30. And if you be in the DC area - I'll be up at Jammin' Java in
Vienna, VA on Fri. Feb. 6 doing a solo set opening for CHRIS
WHITLEY.

so many opportunities... come on out and say hi...

adios,
Jon
www.JonShain.com

  • Artscenter show this weekend, Flyinrex, 01/26/2004