ch-scene - Howling Dog Theory at Pittsboro Gen. Store

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: triplefretnospam AT triplefret.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Howling Dog Theory at Pittsboro Gen. Store
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:48:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hey All,

Bo Lankenau and I (Mike Babyak), aka Howling Dog Theory) will be appearing
at the General Store Cafe in Pittsboro Thursday Jan 22 from 8 to 10. Bo
plays some mean 12-string fingerstyle guitar and I'll be bringing my
Hawaiian and lap steel. Come on out and say hi if you get the chance.

Mike Babyak
http://triplefret.com

  • Howling Dog Theory at Pittsboro Gen. Store, triplefretnospam, 01/21/2004