ch-scene - next Deadwave dance party on 1/31!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: twisted_cistern AT hotmail.com (Johnny B)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: next Deadwave dance party on 1/31!
  • Date: 19 Jan 2004 15:32:05 -0800

Hi, everybody! I'm bringing the Deadwave alternative dance party back
to the Nightlight on Saturday January 31. Celebrate the winter
doldrums with me (your effulgent DJ) and the new wave, alternative,
and goth mix I've whipped up, featuring tracks from DEVO, THE FALL,
POSTER CHILDREN, REVOLTING COCKS, THE LORRIES, THRILL KILL KULT, NEW
ORDER, THE CHAMELEONS, CLAN OF XYMOX, THE CURE and dozens more. Get
your dance on from 10 P.M. till 2 A.M. Admission is a measly 5 bucks,
and yes, oh yes: the bar will be open.

Tell yer frenz!

xo
Johnny B