ch-scene - Shameless self-promo

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matthew Davis <dwcdavis AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Shameless self-promo
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:49:43 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hey y'all,

Our band has just put up a storefront display at Schoolkids (hopefully it
hasn't toppled over) in support of our new EP. It was recorded and produced
by John Custer, who has worked with Corrosion of Conformity and Gran Torino.
He took us on as a charity case, and the project came out sounding great.

All of our crap can be found at www.sauntermusic.com with CD info at
www.cdbaby/com/sauntermusic3. In the spirit of not being a dick, I've pasted
two links below where you can download two of the tracks for free. They're
unmastered and not as polished as the original, but you get what you pay for.

Thanks,
Matthew from Saunter

www.sauntermusic.com/mp3/Pi.mp3 "Pills"

www.sauntermusic.com/mp3/Pan.mp3 "Panorama" - this track will be on the new
Chapel Hill CD compilation produced by Dylan of XBA

  • Shameless self-promo, Matthew Davis, 01/15/2004