ch-scene - Re: "All of us do time in the gutter...."

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: "All of us do time in the gutter...."
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:16:16 -0500

There is trouble in the forest,
And the creatures all have fled,
As the maples scream oppression
And the oaks just shake their heads

On Jan 2, 2004, at 9:10 PM, -- wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/01/02/rush.arrest.ap/index.html

Being the Rush freak I am, I could go on and on
making lame puns with Rush lyrics regarding Alex's
little fracas (dude his damn wife and son were in on
it?!)..."I will use FREE WILL" being an obvious one I
guess. This guy was no trouble at all when he stayed
at the Siena...I blame Peter Buck for starting this
trend.

Rawls