ch-scene - Guitar Workshops 2nd weekend in January

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: flyinrex AT juno.com (Flyinrex)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Guitar Workshops 2nd weekend in January
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:33:01 -0000

Hi folks,
I find that I have the weekend of Jan 10 and 11 open. It has been a
while since I offered my songwriting workshop, and I know some of you
were unable to do the blues workshops I offered this
Fall...so...please email me:

a) if you would be interested in participating in either (or both) the
Songwriting Workshop or Acoustic Blues Workshop.

b) and which date would work better for you - the Saturday or the
Sunday.

c) if you've already done the acoustic blues workshop and would be
interested in a "level II" workshop

Both workshops are usually limited to 6 students, run 10am to 5pm at
my house in Durham, and cost $75 for the day. I can forward a syllabus
to anyone interested.

Thanks much,
Jon Shain
www.JonShain.com

  • Guitar Workshops 2nd weekend in January, Flyinrex, 12/17/2003