ch-scene - FOR SALE-Vestax 05pro II DJ Mixer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jonathan Yu" <jyu4 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FOR SALE-Vestax 05pro II DJ Mixer
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:50:33 GMT

FOR SALE-I've got a virtually brand new DJ mixer for sale. It's the Vestax
05 Pro II, which i bought from Mars Music right before they shut down last
year(or was it two years ago?) Anyway, It's only been gigged on once by DJ
World's Greatest Grandpa and it comes with a nifty Mars Music flight case.
If you guys and gals know of anyone who would be interested email me at
whatwhat AT nc.rr.com . I want $275 for it and I'll throw in some Miami Bass
records for free!!!deal of the century...jyu

  • FOR SALE-Vestax 05pro II DJ Mixer, Jonathan Yu, 12/12/2003