ch-scene - HOBEX December '03 - shows added

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Greg Humphreys <ghumphreys AT hobex.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: HOBEX December '03 - shows added
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:24:23 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3153471863_1183127_MIME_Part

Hey, hope you had a good thanksgiving... wanted to let everyone know that
we've added two shows for December.

Tonight, Friday, Dec 5th, we're playing at KEFI.. its our first visit to
Wilmington in awhile, hope to see you out and about!
http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?venueID=7908

Come hang with us in Kitty Hawk next next Friday, Dec 12th, as we are
opening a show for our old favorites, the English Beat, at the Outer Banks
Brewing Company... it's part of the week-long festivities for the Centennial
of Flight celebration.
http://www.centennialofflight.gov/index.cfm
http://www.obbrewing.com/

also, don't forget our NYE party at the Blind Tiger in Greensboro -
http://www.theblindtiger.com/

folks hungering for some new hobex music should check out our ftp site at
http://www.archive.org/audio/etreelisting-browse.php?collection=etree
our friend joel hudson got this going - downloadable live hobex shows in the
flac format. spread the word!

the shows that are currently available for download:
April 12th, 2003 The Pour House, Raleigh, NC
May 15th, 2003 Marvin's Mountaintop - Late Nite Stage - 7th Annual All Good
Festival
July 26th, 2003 the Blind Tiger, Greensboro, NC

have a great holiday -

greg

http://www.hobex.com/

-- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=ch-scene

--MS_Mac_OE_3153471863_1183127_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>HOBEX December '03 - shows added</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hey, hope you had a good thanksgiving... wanted to let everyone know that w=
e've added two shows for December.<BR>
<BR>
Tonight, Friday, Dec 5th, we're playing at <FONT SIZE=3D"4">KEFI</FONT>.. its=
our first visit to Wilmington in awhile, hope to see you out and about!<BR>
http://www.jambase.com/search.asp?venueID=3D7908<BR>
<BR>
Come hang with us in Kitty Hawk next &nbsp;next Friday, Dec 12th, as we are=
opening a show for our old favorites, the English Beat, at the Outer Banks =
Brewing Company... it's part of the week-long festivities for the Centennial=
of Flight celebration. <BR>
http://www.centennialofflight.gov/index.cfm<BR>
http://www.obbrewing.com/<BR>
<BR>
also, don't forget our NYE party at the Blind Tiger in Greensboro - <BR>
http://www.theblindtiger.com/<BR>
<BR>
folks hungering for some new hobex music should check out our ftp site at <=

<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.archive.org/audio/etreelisting-browse.p=
hp?collection=3Detree<BR>
</U></FONT>our friend joel hudson got this going - downloadable live hobex =
shows in the flac format. spread the word!<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U><BR>
</U></FONT>the shows that are currently available for download:<BR>
April 12th, 2003 The Pour House, Raleigh, NC <BR>
May 15th, 2003 Marvin's Mountaintop - Late Nite Stage - 7th Annual All Good=
Festival <BR>
July 26th, 2003 the Blind Tiger, Greensboro, NC<BR>
<BR>
have a great holiday -<BR>
<BR>
greg<BR>
<BR>
http://www.hobex.com/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

-- ch-scene: the mailing list that mirrors a.m.c-h --
<BR>
http://webmail8.isis.unc.edu:81/read/?forum=3Dch-scene
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3153471863_1183127_MIME_Part--

  • HOBEX December '03 - shows added, Greg Humphreys, 12/05/2003