ch-scene - [Ch-scene] ch-scene/a.m.c-h mirror repair status update

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Ch-scene] ch-scene/a.m.c-h mirror repair status update
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:53:38 -0500

Hey y'all,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I'm currently testing a possible alternate list/UseNet mirror solution to resolve the longstanding problem with missing posts that results from the crappyness of the feed at news.unc.edu

It's too soon to tell yet whether this potential new solution will be better or worse than what we already have, though, so just know that I'll be testing for a couple of weeks. If it was something anybody else could help me with, I'd be asking for help, but at the moment it's just sitting around waiting for people to post to a.m.c-h so I can see how complete the new feed is.

xox

Ross

  • [Ch-scene] ch-scene/a.m.c-h mirror repair status update, grady, 11/18/2003