ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] [cc-affiliates] Global Network Weekly #28

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: scann <scannopolis AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>, cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com, CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, arab-world AT creativecommons.email, CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, latin-america AT creativecommons.email
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] [cc-affiliates] Global Network Weekly #28
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 09:04:58 -0800

As someone not deeply involved any longer in the surveys (but love it and miss it!) I recall that Michelle and I used to publish all of the results, along the lines scann is suggesting here. I also think there's a balance to be struck, because we want people to be candid and if we publish everything that might dissuade them from such candidness.

Anyway, it's a good problem to have. I'm certain @Simeon is up to the task!

Diane

Diane M. Peters
General Counsel, Creative Commons