ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #28

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-asia-pacific AT googlegroups.com, latin-america AT creativecommons.email, arab-world AT creativecommons.email
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Network Weekly #28
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 18:50:20 +0300

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

In previous years, Creative Commons has undertaken an Affiliate Survey at about this time of year to generate key statistics and data about our network.

Earlier this year, we released the Faces of the Commons Research which was aimed to support the strategic process that led to the new Global Network Strategy.

I've spent part of this week thinking about past surveys, its objectives and what a similar process for the future would look like.

What information would you like to know about our network? How often? How should we collect or generate it? How should we use it?

Any ideas or thoughts, please share them with me.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons