ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Final Africa Consultation Call

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Final Africa Consultation Call
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:24:19 +0300

Hello friends,

Just a reminder to all that the final Africa Consultation call for the Global Network Strategy will take place on Thursday 16th March 2017 at 10 am UTC. (Link to add to Google Calendar)

I encourage those who haven't had a chance to join a webinar to join this one.

We will use Google Hangouts. Here's the link to join the call: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/creativecommons.org/africa-consult

I look forward to seeing you on the call.

Simeon

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl

  • [ccAfrica] Final Africa Consultation Call, Simeon Oriko, 03/15/2017