ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Wiki Love Women needs our support

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Wiki Love Women needs our support
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:36:56 +0000

Hello everyone

Isla from Wiki Loves Africa & Wiki Loves needs our support they're trying to raise their profile to get grant funding to embed wikipedians at media orgs across the continent.

if you support this project, please retweet the following link: https://twitter.com/WikiLovesWomen/status/808389806564765696

If you wish to add something in support, please remember to include #innovateafrica and @wikiloveswomen

Thanks!
Kelsey
--
Kelsey Wiens
Open Textbooks 4 Africa

 +27 (72) 438 5095
Twitter:     bella_velo
Web:        bellavelo.me
Web:        ot4a.org

  • [ccAfrica] Wiki Love Women needs our support, Kelsey Wiens, 12/12/2016