ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: [Staff] Join us in celebrating 15 years of Creative Commons

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: [Staff] Join us in celebrating 15 years of Creative Commons
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 13:21:29 +0200

Hi all:

please share this widely!!

Best,

Tobias

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter

Celebrate CC's 15th anniversary! Join by Dec 31
View this email in your browser
cc-anniversary

It's our favorite time of year!

DONATE NOW

Join us in celebrating 15 years of opening up content of all kinds – video, audio, text, educational curricula, research, artwork, and more for people around the world to create, share, and innovate.

15 years of helping to steward our shared global commons. 15 years of advocating worldwide for the power of open.

Celebrate CC with a donation to our year-end fundraising campaign today. As a global charity, our collaborative international community needs your help to continue to support CC’s licenses around the world, to develop discovery and collaboration tools that make open content easy to find and use, and to advocate for open policies across governments, foundations, museums, and educational institutions.

When you share, everyone wins.

DONATE NOW
Our mailing address is:
Creative Commons
PO Box 1866
Mountain View, CA 94042

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

  • [ccAfrica] Fwd: [Staff] Join us in celebrating 15 years of Creative Commons, Tobias Schonwetter, 12/09/2016