ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Global Network Strategy Update: May DC Meeting Detail

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeonoriko AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Global Network Strategy Update: May DC Meeting Detail
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 17:55:50 +0300

(Forwarded this earlier to the main CC-Community mailing list. Apologies for cross posting).

Hello!

In May this year, the Global Network Strategy Committee met in Washington DC to deliberate on the future of the affiliate network. Since then, you've received 2 emails with a summary of what happened on both days of that meeting.

Many of you have since not heard much about this process. Consider this email the first step in changing that.

We've put up details of the May meeting on the CC Wiki: https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Global_Network_Strategy. Links to the meeting agenda and notes are posted on the same page as well.

I invite you to review these materials and make comments on the docs. I'll collate all your feedback and share it with the Global Network Strategy Committee.

I'd also like to invite you to sign up for a 20 - 30 minute call with me (on behalf of the committee) to chat about this process and receive any input you may have. Please sign up here: http://doodle.com/simeonoriko.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko
(for an on behalf of the Global Network Strategy Committee)

  • [ccAfrica] Global Network Strategy Update: May DC Meeting Detail, Simeon Oriko, 07/27/2016