ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016: Registration Now Open!

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Primah Kwagala <kwagalap AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016: Registration Now Open!
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 12:54:15 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Juliet Nanfuka <juliet AT cipesa.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
To: Primah Kwagala <kwagalap AT gmail.com>

​Dear Primah Kwagala,

As we edge closer to the Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016 we are happy to announce that registration for the Forum is now open. As you register, you are welcome to suggest a topic or to indicate whether you will require travel support to the event if you are located outside of Uganda. Travel support will be made available to select participants upon the request of additional information. Priority will be given to participants hailing from within the Africa and with evidence of interest and background in internet freedom and governance issues.

You can register here - remember to checkout to complete the registration process.

The event hashtag is #FIFAfrica16 which we encourage you to use in your tweets and join us in spreading our excitement of this third edition of the Forum.

Kind regards,
Juliet

Juliet N. Nanfuka
Communications Officer
Mobile: +256 (0) 773 949 345 |Office: +256 (0) 414 289 502
@ChewingStones
Collaboration on International ICT Policy in East and Southern Africa (CIPESA)

Plot 156-158 Mutesa II Road, Ntinda | Kampala, Uganda
www.cipesa.org | @cipesaug | https://www.facebook.com/cipesaug

--
Best regards,

@PrimahKwagala
Center for Health, Human rights and Development (CEHURD)
P.O. Box 16617, Kampala, Uganda
Plot 833, Old Kira Road, Ntinda
www.cehurd.org

  • [ccAfrica] Fwd: Forum on Internet Freedom in Africa 2016: Registration Now Open!, Primah Kwagala, 07/22/2016