ccafrica - [ccAfrica] LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING CC GS PROPOSALS

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING CC GS PROPOSALS
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:18:28 +0200

Dear colleagues:

please do remember that today is the last for submitting your CC Global Summit proposals. I doens’t have to be perfect and complete by now but we need at least some placeholders so that these can be considered when planning the program. Please submit your proposals here: https://summit.creativecommons.org/cfp/

Who has submitted?

Best,

Tobias

---