ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Fwd: Two more days only: Celebrate Creative Commons with a limited edition tee

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobiasschonwetter AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Fwd: Two more days only: Celebrate Creative Commons with a limited edition tee
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 10:22:23 +0200

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

To: Tobias Schonwetter <tobiasschonwetter AT gmail.com>
From: "Matt Lee" <info AT creativecommons.org>
Date: 07 April 2015 at 00:20:55 AM SAST

View in your browser: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/45224

Two more days only: Celebrate Creative Commons with a limited edition tee!

A couple of weeks ago, Creative Commons, the Noun Project, and Teespring.com announced an awesome, limited edition commemorative t-shirt celebrating our wonderful logo.

We have only 2 days left on our campaign, and we'd like to break 500 t-shirts sold.

The shirt is available at Teespring.com/CreativeCommons, with all 100% of the proceeds going to support Creative Commons.

Help us spread the word in all of your channels #celebrateCC

The shirt is comprised of dozens of unique, freely reusable and Creative Commons (or PD) licensed icons from the Noun Project (see a list of designers/artists below) as well as each of our primary sharing logos. Noun Project staff designers created this special edition of the logo, which was originally conceived by designer/animator Ryan Junell or Creative Commons in 2002.

You can read more about the history of the Creative Commons logos, and their recent acquisition by the Museum of Modern Art in New York.

Our huge thanks to Noun Project and Teespring for helping us with this great initiative. We know Creative Commons supporters love apparel, and we think this is one of the best we’ve ever seen.

We also want to proudly recognize the work of the following Noun Project artists, illustrators, and designers whose icons and symbols make up the special edition, commemorative CC logo:

aartiraghu Aimeê Ferreira Alexander Romanov
Alex Auda Samora Alex Koplin Ana Paula Tello
Andrew Nolte Andrew Rockefeller Björn Andersson
Brennan Novak Cédric Villain Christopher T. Howlett
Clayton Meador Cole Townsend Cristiano Zoucas
Diego Naive Digicoins Santiago Dmitry Baranovskiy
Dmitry Gennadyevich Duke Innovation Co-Lab Edward Boatman
Elves Sousa Eric Bird Ethan Clark
Eugen Belyakoff Geovani Almeida Greg Beck
Guillermo Vera Hafizh Haitham Almayman
Hum Iconathon Icon Jungle
iconoci iconsmind.com Jakub Ukrop
Jardson Almeida Jeremy J Bristol Joe Mortell
John Caserta José Manuel de Laá Ken Messenger
Larissa Mancia Lemon Liu Luis Prado
Martha Ormiston Mateo Zlatar Megan Mitchell
Mike Rowe Mister Pixel Molly Bramlet
Mourad Mokrane Nadir Balcikli Natasha Fedorova
Nathan Driskell Nico Tzogalis OCHA Visual Information Unit
Parker Foote Pham Thi Dieu Linh P.J. Onori
Rémy Médard Ricardo Moreira Rohith M S
Roman J. Sokolov Ryan Oksenhorn Scott Lewis
Sebastian Langer Simple Icons Stanislav Levin
Stefan Parnarov Stephen Borengasser SuperAtic LABS
Thibault Geffroy Travis Yunis useiconic.com
Weston Terrill