ccafrica - [ccAfrica] request to be removed from this list

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Paul Ogendi <paulogendi AT gmail.com>
  • To: ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] request to be removed from this list
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 14:52:28 +0200

please kindly remove me from this list. I do not wish to receive emails any more.
Best regards,

Paul O. OgendiĀ
Technical Assistant/Researcher, African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights
Doctoral candidate, Centre for Human Rights, University of Pretoria, South Africa
Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
Tel: +220 73 70 699; +254 720 583 248

  • [ccAfrica] request to be removed from this list, Paul Ogendi, 11/03/2014