ccafrica - [ccAfrica] CC4Kids Course Live

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Kelsey Wiens <kelseywiens AT gmail.com>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccAfrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] CC4Kids Course Live
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 14:55:32 +0200

Hi Everyone

Sorry to be filling your inbox today. Been a busy few weeks with CC projects.

We have officially launched the CC4Kids program #OpenMe - with Obami.

http://www.obami.com/portals/Obami_School/CC/

We're looking for participants of all ages. Please share and distribute amoungst your networks and feel free to remix your own version. (and tell me if you do!)

Kelsey

Kelsey Wiens
Creative Commons Public Lead
Cape Town, South Africa

Mobile:     +27 (72) 438 5095
Skype:      kelseylwiens
About.me: http://about.me/kelseywiens
Twitter:      bella_velo

  • [ccAfrica] CC4Kids Course Live, Kelsey Wiens, 07/02/2014