ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Ethiopia

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Paul Kihwelo <paulkih AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT jamlab.co.ke>
  • Cc: Seble Baraki <seblebaraki1 AT gmail.com>, Abel Asrat <abelasrat0 AT gmail.com>, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Ethiopia
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 23:36:12 +0300

This is good news Simeon. To say the least there is no family planning when it comes to cc growth in Africa and there fore our Ethiopian colleagues should feel free to drop us email for any kind of assistance on start up and the like in addition to what Tobias and Alex will assist.
@ Kelsey- Keep it up the good spirit we need to emulate your example for the betterment of cc community in Africa.
Paul.