ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] [Ccafrica-oer] Planning Launch of School of Open Africa in 2014

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Alex Gakuru <gakuru AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Jane Park <janepark AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: "ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] [Ccafrica-oer] Planning Launch of School of Open Africa in 2014
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 22:01:30 +0300

Hi Jane, thanks.

Dear all,

In case you plan an SOO event in your country and would like an encouragement message from UNESCO please let me know and I could request UNESCO to send you a message of support. Confessing that I've not yet checked with them but considering that your event would also promote OER I do not foresee a problem in regards.

All the best,

Alex