ccafrica - [ccAfrica] Creative Commons Board Meeting

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general AT aiti-kace.com.gh>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ccafrica-oer <ccafrica-oer AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] Creative Commons Board Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 14:08:34 +0000 (GMT)

Dear CC Friends from around our beloved continent and beyond,

There will be a meeting of the CC Board at the end of this month. If you have
any Africa specific issues that you believe CC as an organisation should give
some attention to, please send me an off-list mail so I can see how best to
communicate your concerns.

looking forward to seeing CC grow in Africa

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com

  • [ccAfrica] Creative Commons Board Meeting, Dorothy K. Gordon, 04/08/2014