ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Creative Commons welcomes new energy and expertise onto its board

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Primah Kwagala <kwagalap AT gmail.com>
  • To: Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Creative Commons welcomes new energy and expertise onto its board
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 05:36:02 +0300

Congratulations Dorothy!

Primah

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji AT gmail.com> wrote:
Great news, no doubt CC has made a good choice by selecting our own DG.

Good news for Africa.

Congrats DG

Cheers!

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org> wrote:
Dear all:

Yesterday, Creative Commons welcomed eight new members to its board of directors, including our very own Dorothy Gordon!!! Congratulations, Dorothy! It is great news to have Africa represented on CC’s Board.

CC also announced a new advisory council to complement the board and provide input and feedback to CC leadership.

The new board listing can be found here: http://creativecommons.org/board

Best,

Tobias

---