ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] Creative Commons welcomes new energy and expertise onto its board

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: "Dorothy K. Gordon" <director-general AT aiti-kace.com.gh>
  • To: kayusyussuf AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: ccafrica-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org, CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] Creative Commons welcomes new energy and expertise onto its board
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 18:12:36 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Kayode, Thanks for calling me square! All the same I should be
representing CC Africa on the Board so feel free to square me up with what
needs to be done.

best regards

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com