ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] CC Nigeria updates

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: kayode yussuf <kayusyussuf AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT jamlab.co.ke>
  • Cc: "ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] CC Nigeria updates
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:16:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Simeon,

The audience were overwhelmed with the possibilities of knowledge sharing and a journalist asked that I send my presentation to him.

And we had Vice Chancellors in the audience who asked for my contacts so we can discuss more.

I hope they can attend our roundtable discussions in Lagos next month.

Kayode Yussuf