ccafrica - Re: [ccAfrica] GAPS Academy - online learning platform for African students with 3000+ videos

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Edefe Ojomo <efeojomo AT gmail.com>
  • To: Simeon Oriko <simeonoriko AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ccAfrica] GAPS Academy - online learning platform for African students with 3000+ videos
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 00:13:42 +0100

AMAZING stuff!!
Joberman, a Nigerian firm, is one of the "coordinators" of the project. I'll ask around...

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Simeon Oriko <simeonoriko AT gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

A while back I came across GAPS Academy - an online learning platform with over 3,000 free videos for African students to learn online.

I notice they have a copyright symbol at the bottom of their website.

Anyone heard of them and can we reach out to them to try and get them to open up their content and put it under a CC license?

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

--
Simeon Oriko | Digital and Innovation Strategist

Cell: +254 724 892 941 | Skype: simeonoriko