ccafrica - [ccAfrica] FYI

ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Jurisdiction Teams in Sub-Saharan Africa

  • From: Tobias Schonwetter <tobias AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Africa mailing list <ccafrica AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ccAfrica] FYI
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 14:27:33 +0200

---
Dr. Tobias Schonwetter
Regional Coordinator: Africa
Creative Commons

twitter: @tobyschonwetter
linkedin:

Please support CC in shaping the future of sharing: https://creativecommons.net/donate/

Begin forwarded message:

From: Allison Domicone <allison AT akilidada.org>
Subject: Blog post for June 6th Creative Commons Salon Kenya
Date: 23 May 2013 14:23:00 PM SAST

Hello all,

Please see the blog post on Akili Dada's website for the upcoming CC Salon in Nairobi: http://www.akilidada.org/2013/05/23/june-6th-creative-commons-salon-nairobi/

Thanks so much to Alex, Kas, Michael, Isaac, and Simeon for all the work in putting this event together and allowing Akili Dada to partner for it. We're very much looking forward to it!

Help us spread the word through social media! We're planning to film the event, and will possibly be able to livestream as well, so stay tuned.

Best,

Allison

--
Allison Domicone
Director of Development

  • [ccAfrica] FYI, Tobias Schonwetter, 05/23/2013